Mentor of Change – Atal Tinkering Lab (April 2020 – Present)
Founder & CEO , BrightBee (November 2019 – Present)
• Winner Of Karnataka Startup Program “ELEVATE” and Startup selected among top 90 startups in the Karnataka State.
• Served as a Google Student Facilitator for KLEMSSCET for the year 2017-18.
• Developed and Published Android App “ Invento 2K18” a National level Technical fest on Google
Play Store which is Ranked as Best 3rd Application in Event Section (India).
• Conducted Android Workshops for over 1200+ for Undergraduates, post graduates students over a
time span of 3 years.
• Visited to VTU Affiliated College to train over 30 students on “Basic Android Application
• Conducted Workshop on "Utility Software" training especially for Girls of All the branches on 13th April 2018
• Selected as one amongst 7 students all over India to be Teaching assistant under Daniel Galpin at the Google Developer Days India held on 1-2 Dec 2018 to train over 300 developers From India.
• Part Of Solve For India Campaign and App Excellence Summit held in Mumbai and Bangalore held by Google India.
• Conducted Workshops for 70+ students as a part of Google Scratch Program at Good Shepherd Central School Belgaum.
• Developed and Published Android App “ Invento 2K17” a National level Technical fest on Google Play Store.
• Attended National Integration Camp held at Satara and achieved certificate of merit for administration work and cultural activities
• Attended All India Trekking Expedition held at Kittur
• Participated in AIVSC held in Jakkur conducted by DDG NCC, Bangalore.
• Completed NCC “C” certificate exam with the Rank of Cdt.Seargent.
• Developed a Video for 10th Standard using Cyberlink Ultra Power Director